1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What type of armour are you using now?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Riply, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hi I made my woodland armour when imbuing first came out and was able to make some nice combo's of HCI and DI on my armour pieces. This was before the forged tool was around, broke alot of armour in the process, but I like challenges. Anyway I have not really kept up with the new advantages of like plate, studded leather etc, so have some of you changed from woodland armour to something else? Also even if you never used woodland armour what are you currently using and what are there advantages. This would be only for warrior type players which could include chivarly, necro, bushido, and your using a weapon and tanking the captains.

#1 Riply, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I use studded for the LMC bonus on my warrior template. I usually reforge either 5 DCI or 5 HCI onto some of the parts then imbue things like HPI, SI or MI.

3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

The good thing with woodland is you could reforge on 5 HCI. Imbue your other mods, then enhance with heartwood and hope for the 5 HCI. This would then stack with your reforged 5 HCI and give you 10 HCI on one part.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  4. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I use woodland armor. It is still the best.

5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

One character has full plate, incorporating the artifacts Helm of Vengeance and Heart of the Lion.

One character is Fey Leggings (with meddability removed), Gypsy Headdress, other pieces Studded.

My main character, who's basically retired, is still a Med-Warrior, with Fey Leggings (meddable), Rune Beetle Carapace, Mace/Shield Glasses, other pieces leather.

-Galen's player

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  6. kaio

kaio Sage
    Stratics Veteran

My samurai has a combo of chain/ring/plate and uses spirit of totem as headgear.
    The stanima block or whatever its called is pretty darn nice.
    Not sure how well the stanima block is with full studd suit. with my setup i loose like 2 stanima if i bump into someone in fel.