1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) What UO items did you get or give for Xmas?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Lightningstrike, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Well Christmas is now over, what UO items did you all get or give away this year for Christmas?

2. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Gave away many of those Crooks from the Tree of given to people who "claimed" that didn't get one. Hope I still have one for myself though. Other things, I can't say or give away the secret santa i was asked to do.

3. Hell's Ironworks

Hell's Ironworks Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I gave away some specially made dated spirit kegs to a couple of random peeps on the 25th.

4. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Being one of those who rightly “claimed” I didn’t get a crook... thanks to Sunwolf I did. All I saw from that event was either nothing or mass death and lag, so pixie-girls just pop off and away we go.

I gave a few friends the common folded paper dragons... as they couldn’t seam to ever be online when I’d tell them the sugerplum fairy would show.

I also managed to get a big load of Peach Pixies and Reindeer Masks in Izumo... just before that ended, and that may be a Val-Day gift for those who are nice to me. Needless to say that list is very short, but my memory is very good about such things. hehe