1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What was the drop rate of Power Scrolls changed to?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Guest, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Last fall the drop rate of power scrolls was changed so 120's would drop more often. But I can't find the exact number and I recall reading it somewhere. The original drop rate of 120 scrolls was 5%.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm looking but as of 12/20/07 it was 5% for 120s according to the playguide off uo.com.

I think it was in a FoF, so that's where I'm heading next. I remember **something** about tweaks to drop rates as well.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Still haven't a clue on this ... 5% is all I get. And I can't locate the news item of FoF where the changes were outlined. Jeez, that bugs me ...

Is it possible that the system is all that got updated ... to make hitting the drop point a bit easier and not dinking with percentage of drop? <shrug>