1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What weapons do you use?

Discussion in 'No Holds Barred Clan Discussions' started by Zombeh_Chow, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Zombeh_Chow

Zombeh_Chow Visitor

Jul 21, 2012
    We would like to know what is your fav weapon of all time and why?

Myself- I am partical to the M200 Ghillie, the TPG- PRO, F2000 Tactical, the MP7 mod, ultimax 100, and the FG ( forged gun)
  2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    My favorites evolve over time. If I had to pick my most favorite at the moment, it'd probably be the S58 Musket. Rarely tanks, if ever. Also, the red dot is unobtrusive and the zoom is perfect for all ranges. Love it.

AR: Hrm, hard one...maybe Baron's CQB? Right now I'm trying to get back into using my AK-74M gold-plated
    SR: Musket
    SG: M4S90
    MG: Mk.48 MOD 0
    Secondary: G-18 Cobra
    Zombeh_Chow likes this.