1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What where they thinking?? Slime Invasion Baja

Discussion in 'UHall' started by house4saleUO, Dec 24, 2008.

1. house4saleUO

house4saleUO Guest

Humm what where they thinking when they made this event. No one is attending it. ITS TO HARD!!! Ok maybe not hard in the sence of dieing, but comeon they have 10k in hp's and 2000 dex 2000 stam and 2000 int, they are running everywhere and you caint hit them!!! I took a mare and rune beetle, it took me about 25 minutes to get one down to 1500 hp's and poof it disappears!!!! And not just ported back to the crystal but totaly gone. All that time waisted!!!! I love the fact about the rewards you can receive, but come on Dev's take the speed off so you can hit them atleast, and make them peacable or something so they stay near your pets or so you can wack at them with a weapon. Sorry just a little frustrated. Bai of Baja

2. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You are not supposed to kill them....

3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You're supposed to dbl click them to dye artifacts/enhanced items. There is also a quest that requires you to double click them... killing them is completely unnecessary.

4. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Another reason the event this was based off of was better... they were invincible so people couldn't even TRY to kill them.

5. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Perhaps the whole reason to event was the Dev's were tired of listening to people whine how the asian shards were given the ability to dye items to abnormal colors so this is our version to keep us quiet

6. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i think it's fun, well, at least it was fun the first day before the slimes disapeared and didn't turn pretty colors other than dark blue and light olive. i had fun chasing them :)

7. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

lol they probably disappeared because people like the OP killed them.
    I imagine they respawn randomly but it takes 2 days since thats what they're programmed to do.

8. house4saleUO

house4saleUO Guest

Well don't I feel like an idiot!!!! Thx for setting me straight!!

9. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Agreed! lol... i wonder WHEN we'll get any official word on the slimes... *waits... waits...*
    but Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Happy Chanukka/etc. to everyone :)

10. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah I think the baja slime population has slowly been dwindling as people have been killing them off. Which is annoying, since I only have 9/30 of the regular tot colors done so far. Less slimes = less chances for a color I don't have yet, grrr.

BTW for those of you who haven't gotten to play with them yet, the slimes seem to change colors every 5 minutes. I've still only seen dark blue and light olive as far as special colors go, I'm hoping its not area exclusive. Also if you play with them in the brit fields, you don't take damage if it's currently considered a guard zone, but if brit is being 'invaded' then the GZ vanishes and you have to be much more careful. I might swap my mount out for a unicorn, heh.

11. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

Yep, nasty buggers. There are two different kinds both have:

HP: 12500
    Str: starts at 30 will rise to 125 durring combat
    Dex and Int 2500
    Resists vary 70-99

Skills go like this:

Non-poison slime
    Wrestling: 200
    Tactics:200
    MR:200
    Poisoning: 0

Poison slime
    Wrestling: 450
    Tactics:450
    MR:200
    Poisoning:120

As far as I can tell both slime can be any color and they all seem to change color at the same time. As Sarsmi said it looks like an interval thing.

12. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

A guy I just seen said that they were told you can get artifacts from killing them. Has anyone else heard this?

I would think if you could someone on this board would have posted it already lol