1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What will be the use of the glass dagger?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hunters Moon, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Hunters Moon

Hunters Moon Guest

That item reminds me of a few old rpg's that had a "crystal sword" that had one attack swing and then it broke,but the "crystal sword" could one-hit kill anything in the game. Could this glass dagger have that type use coming up in the game in the future? What are your thoughts with this?
  2. Ericge99

Ericge99 Guest

Err, yeh ..... just be home by midnight Cinderella.
  3. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

Yes, I think so. I don't know what they have in mind, it might be something like getting it poisoned with some special brew :stir: and one hit killing some NPC of importance to the good guys <-(that'd be me! :thumbup: ) Sort of a guard against assassination event, like in the old days when we guarded the caravan that was taking one of the FOA leaders from Trinsic jail to Yew prison.

But who knows. Maybe this one is just for collections and decor.
  4. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

From Jer's post:

Glass Dagger
    Normal dagger stats, with glassy hue
    Shatters after a single successful hit
    Has a chance of doing 50 direct damage
    Rolls between 1 and 100, if the number is greater than the target's physical resist, it hits for 50DD
    If the number is less than or equal to the physical resist of the target, it shatters without special damage

Just throw it in the trash bin..
  5. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

May 12, 2008
  6. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

*points above your post*
  7. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

It's to /wrist when your template got nerfed! :lol:
  8. The Glass Sword was an Ultima weapon back in IV, V and VI I think. Same thing... it was only good for one hit, but did mundo damage.

Still seems like a ******** idea. Glass sword? Sure! Want a crepe paper breastplate or a pair of tinfoil heatproof boots?
  9. prison bound

prison bound Guest

also found in 'Ultima VII: The Black Gate' as well as 'Ultima VII - Part II: The Serpent Isle'. it definitely looked the best in 'Ultima VI: The False Prophet'; it could kill Lord British himself as long as he was asleep
  10. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 27, 2000