1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What will happen to the EMs post-SA?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Risso, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Once the Shadowlords have (hopefully) been defeated, and the Stygian Abyss is laid bare to us overground invaders, what will happen to the EM program? Will there be a new main storyline for them to follow, or will they start carving out shard-specific histories through ingame events which they have personally prepared? Curious to get people's take on this, would you prefer there to be a main thread to tie their events together or do you prefer the more tailored events they have been running alongside the War of Shadows plotline?

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Well I'm sure that EA will still be doing their own events and handing them to the EM's to run in addition to events that the EM's themselves have planned on.

The EM program should still be ok and will keep moving along the way it is. I'm sure both EA and the EM's are prepared for whatever will come after SA comes out.

Perhaps the main story line going on right now still has a lot of events planned out even after SA is release? Mag still needs to be re-built after-all :D

3. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I've got to be honest, the EM events are too slow moving for me and seem more catered for the RP crowd. It doesn't bother me though, I just don't go to them.

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

No way, man. The Atlantic events have been great. Our old EMs were great, but our new ones are even more active. Come check it out.

5. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Holiday events, Seasonal events, community activities alone can keep the EM's busy, a continued story arch with relations between the Gargoyles and Elves/Humans will more than likely continue after SA is released. Who knows what else is waiting for us in the wings. I look forward to working with the EM's on Catskills and developing our own shard history along with any content the Dev's release to production shards.

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I certainly hope we keep our EM's going after SA!..... I for one LOVE the events! GL's has the BEST EM's!

7. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Seconded.

-Galen's player

8. Gem

Gem Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Another vote to keep EMs...the GL ones are great.

9. canary

canary Guest

Again, agreed totally. If they weren't volunteers I'd be barking for them to get raises.

10. Zodia

Zodia Guest

They aren't volunteers. They are contract workers and are paid a modest wage.

11. Daga Taga

Daga Taga Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I've enjoyed the EM events on Lake Superior and think the EMs have done a wonderful job!!!! I hope it continues!