1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What will happen with property/sim name changes?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by AshleyTSO, Nov 18, 2007.

1. AshleyTSO

AshleyTSO Guest

I was wondering if there was any information given out, as to what will happen when the cities merge and a property/sim name is already taken?

For example: If there is a Jessica from AV and a Jessica from BF ect. will they end up with numbers at the end or what? And what about the property names?
  2. MandiK

MandiK Guest

I heard that the oldest sim with that name gets to keep it. Like, when TC and TC3 merge, both my sims there are named Mandi K, so I assume my TC3 sim name will change because my TC sim is quite a bit older. As for property names, probably the same thing. Not sure though.