Looking for advise.. I'm not sure what would be better for this Heavy.. Ash or Yew. Heavy Crossbow Hit Mana Leech 43% Hit Lower Defense 44% Hit Chance Inc 13% Swing Speed 30% Damage Inc 42% Anyone have a copy of the swing speed chart? I bet that would help me decide... Thanks in advance for the help.