1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What would be a Good Name for a druid?

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Guest, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok so heres whats going on. I have a number of chars and i have been warned once and forced to change a char name in game. Since this event i have looked at all my chars and read the ToS.

My Druid's name is against the ToS and im affraid i might get banned for it but im fresh out of ideas for names. Im looking for any ideas.

The Current name of the Druid is Chucknorris (a joke because Druids are a little over powered)

2nd offence for the name thing is a 72hour ban and so i havent logged on this char for about a month. i want to level him but i know im asking for trouble.

Just figure $10 is better then a 72 hour ban.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

For something like that i tend to use Welsh names or Mythological Welsh Deities as they sound cool and fit in with the class as they were all foresty and nature loving.
  3. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hmm *runs off to try the name generator*

5. Might want to update the name generator with Blood Elf and Dranenie names.
  6. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Might want to update the name generator with Blood Elf and Dranenie names.

[/ QUOTE ]

Already in the works.