1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you like changed?

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by RayneStorm, Sep 18, 2007.

1. RayneStorm

RayneStorm Guest

What is the one thing that you'd like to see come out for warlocks in the new expansion?

Me, I'd love green fire. Old idea, but man, that would just rock.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Green fire with a Poison effect over time...

3. RayneStorm

RayneStorm Guest

That would be awesome, but think of the new "Warlocks are OP!" excuses that other classes would have!
  4. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

I would like to see some kind of Necromancy evolve.

I would give anything to see my Gnome raise a fallen foe and have him enslaved. Similar to enslave demon, but only on already dead foes.

5. RayneStorm

RayneStorm Guest

What would be funny is to raise a dead gnome. THAT would be awesome...dead midget minion!
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

mmmm skeleton minions ftw....

Yeah I see that being OP.. HEH
  7. ooooh...necromancer would be nice. i remember how happy i was when they said they were adding necromancy to UO (as i rp'd a lich). who knows, after death knight maybe we'll get a necro. and more character slots.