1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Whatever happened to Belan the Looter?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Extra Value Meal, Jun 26, 2008.

1. After feeling the rush of nostalgia at work today, I decided to look at some of Belan's old looter episodes and man what a great feeling of the warm and fuzzies. I know she sold her account on Ebay on 2001, but anyone know what she's up to do these days? All contact and info pretty much stopped at her last post, and she didn't really give any reason why she quit.

UO was so much fun back in those days. :)
  2. Kral

Kral Guest

He graduated with his Masters in Compter Science from UCSD and went on to become a UNIX hippie.

He still cross dresses in real life, but has started to learn that just because He cannot do something, that does not mean it cannot be done.
  3. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

Didn't he have to serve some time for stealing a bottle from a homeless guy?
  4. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2003

He had heard about the KR client and came back to check it out,

Wasnt very impressed and quit again.

But he was doing fine in RL :p
  5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001
    *laughs at the people who seem to have missed Kral's responce and then responded*

hey Kral. Not to be too nosey, but I wonder. What did the belan account sell for?...la