1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Whatever happened to Dreadwood?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Chad Sexington, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

Jul 3, 2008

2. Roentgen

Roentgen Guest

That is the player run town that Jax...umm cant remember his other names was starting right? He is playing a "different" shard...or he was in any case
  3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

I think it was a good Idea but he couldn't run with leetness.....
  4. Masumatek

Masumatek Guest

What exactly are you saying?

The town never picked up. Not enough people built around it and not enough visited it, and Jax and others left to play elsewhere soon after. After WORM was gone there was no point and we moved out too.
  5. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    If you walk into a town you would expect someone be there. None of the towns
    on Siege Perilous has presence. The only people get use of those towns are the few.

6. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Gilfane is pretty busy. I'm not at my house there long before someone walks by. Or uses the stables.
  7. Righty

Righty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008