1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Whatever happened to...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by 4th3ist, Dec 17, 2008.

1. 4th3ist

4th3ist Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Crazy Joe? Lonegamer? Most of the older crew from Spiels n Rants mostly. Miss dem guys and gals.

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Cj is around, havent seen Lone in a long time. Some of those old SnR people still hang out on the OT forum (the busy one with few rules). Leandra passed away this summer.

3. 4th3ist

4th3ist Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I heard about Leandra. Litterally brought a tear to my eye. Good to see you're still around, with the same sig to boot Sarsmi :)

4. CJ can sometimes been seen in Stratics OT (18+ only). Haven't heard from Lone in some time, heard from Arla last when Lea passed. I'm still here (was Belgarion wasy back when on SnR).

Gad, I would love to see the likes of Solarm and Marikus back here ... what a show that would be!

5. Norture

Norture Guest

So who were you, Athiest?

Lone here, someone pointed me to this thread. Looks like Stratics blew up again? Someone smoke too close to Jagd's gunpowder collection?