1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

what's 120 Bushido gonna get me?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Detharleon, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Detharleon

Detharleon Guest

hi there,

just capped out, finally, 120 archery and tactics over the weekend. I'm looking at the following for a template:
    120 archer/tactics/bushido
    100 healing
    90 anat
    90 resist
    80 chiv

I've been working up bushido slowly and I'm at something like 70ish. Why do I need more? confidence works pretty consistently, lightning strike is pretty kickarse. I dont get parry or cs with a bow.

I know I'm missing something.

2. Trukx

Trukx Guest

Critical Hit using lightning strike is 20% at 120. Its basically nothing at your current level. You'll get the hit chance bonus, but not the real possiblity of doing massive amounts of damage in a single shot.
  3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    dont forget the luck bonus for perfection and the DI increase
  4. Detharleon

Detharleon Guest

that works for me [​IMG]

Thanks, I knew it was something stupid I was missing.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Also, your confidence spell is going to heal more hits at 120 then it does at the 70-ish you're at. I have 120 bushi on my archer and a macro that says "apply bandaid, cast confidence". Within about 4 seconds, I can go from almost dead to completely healed. Momentum strike works great when you're fighting something that casts a rev on you (like the dark father). Well worth it.