1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Whats a buddy token?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I wasn't logged in much over the past 6 months, so can anyone tell me what a buddy token is or does? And what other stuff did i miss besides the destruction of magnicia, i did log in a few times and gathered rubble. But besides that I missed alot. What new rares if any besides rubble was introduced? Thanks for any help.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

If im not mistaken a buddy token is from early last year, and was used to bring a friend into uo.

could be mistaken of course.

3. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

Its where you have to give me "buddy" all your tokens. lol j/k.

4. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

If im not mistaken a buddy token is from early last year, and was used to bring a friend into uo.

could be mistaken of course.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I thought they could still be obtained?

Anyway, you can get a lucky necklace from it (and some other minor stuff).

5. If you or a friend create a new account, and add your Email address as a referral, then you get a buddy token and one month of service free. Here's the post from EA's support site:

Click Here

The site says the buddy has to keep their account active for 30 days, but I thought it was 90 days. Maybe they changed it recently.