1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats a full set of Tree Ornaments worth?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Wedding band + Earrings + Bracelet + Necklace + Spare necklace.

Anyone know what the set is worth?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Technically a full set would be six pieces, weddingband, bracelet, earrings, and three types of necklaces. I've heard of people selling pieces on other shards for 3 mill-ish each, on Baja it would be tough for me to get 1 mill, but I haven't tried in a long while so maybe thats changed. Still have 25 pieces left from an idoc I did years ago. [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

This set is six pieces, 2 Bracelets and 2 Neclaces + ring and earings.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Two bracelets? They aren't different graphics are they?
  5. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 10, 2004
    I've sold 2 sets on Pac in the last 2 days...started at 6 then 7...guess its too low as they didnt sit too long hehe

Ahh well i will put another set on at 10 and see.
  6. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jun 16, 2005
    When I went to Atlantic to buy my "a shirt (blessed)" a few months ago and I found a pair of 2 wedding bands in a bag mislabeled for 2 or 4 gold pieces for the bag of them.. I waited for about an hour for the owner, but no luck.
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Its three different Necklaces and one ring, one set earrings, one bracelet.

Sorry for any confusion.
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh, I meant people have been selling individual pieces for 3-5, that I've heard of. You can get much more for a full set than 6 or 7, unless pac is cheap about that stuff.