1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discordance] What's a good Macro to train Discordance up ?

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by popps, Apr 29, 2009.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am trying to train Discordance up and was trying to set up a Macro either with the 2D client or UOAssist so that I can walk on Ice island, for example, and press the Macro and automatically have it target the Polar Bears around me which are not yet discoed.

Anyone can help ? Thanks.

2. It's been a while, but it goes something like this -

Target Next
    Last Target
    Use Skill - Discord
    Wait for Cursor
    Target Next

I think that is how I set it up in 2D. Like I said, it's been a while.

3. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

Sit at the bank and target self.

4. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Discord training works on oneself ?

I have read several posts about training discording and they all take either animals or monsters, depending on their difficulty level, for training.

I read no post, so far, considering training self to train the discording skill.

One thing I do not understand, if discording is difficulty based to gain, and I assume that discording oneself has the lowest difficulty possible, how can it help raising discording, especially at high levels ?

5. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

I have no idea what I was thinking. Maybe its was the martinis? Obviously I thinking of Peace.

6. Heh... I knew better, but wanted to go from bank to bank looking for someone discording himself.

7. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Again this is covered in the Disco Primer. You should start reading the stickies before posting useless threads on questions that have already been answered.

8. LOL... the newest Bard forums Moderator is born!

9. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes yes, like i'm the only person getting tired of popps and his insistence on starting new threads ten to the dozen when the answers to his questions are readily available, in this case, a few posts above.

10. Sooooo... don't read them.