1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Whats an 11th anniv token get you.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RavenWinterHawk, Nov 18, 2008.

1. I found a token on a corpse.
    Just kidding.

Someone is selling one for 20 million gold.

Does 1 token get you all the 11th anniversary items or do you get to chose only 1.

Thanks

2. Dol'Gorath

Dol'Gorath Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Pretty sure just one, they are the ones sold on the japanese shards at the moment.

3. Thanks well then it sure isnt worth 20 million.

4. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

If it's the "Master Token" it should get you all the items.

Go to test, and go through the gate near the Umbra gate, it gives you the 11th anni tokens, pretty sure that the master token is the one that gives you everything =)

5. I guess it would highlight as a master token?

6. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=457

That is a link to UO herald which gives a description of the 11th year anniversary gifts. Some really nice ones! Like the hitching post that you can stable your pets with *drools*. I believe it says the tokens will be available sometime before Xmas for purchase in the game code store.

7. I read that.
    I doesnt say if 1 token gets them all

I assume its a choice. But I am looking for confirmation.

8. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I would like confirmation of this, too. Either way works for as we can sell what we don't want if it's a master token. Also, news on in game anniversary gifts (I believe it was mentioned) would be nice as well.

9. Desperado_SE

Desperado_SE Journeyman

I just tried it on Test, and when clicking the Master token (which by the way does say Master in the item description), it drops three new tokens in your pack, which all three read as 11th Year COllection [Addons][Deco Items][Miscs] (one bracketed section per token). Just clicked on each token in turn and got tokens for each item, each named with the type of item it gives. Not guaranteeing that its the same way on the prodo shards, since everything might be tied into one token on test just for testing purposes, but you never know.

10. The earrings, are they random or you got a set of each type?

11. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

12. Desperado_SE

Desperado_SE Journeyman

On test, you can choose which set you want, but can't get one of each type from the one token.

13. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

The announcements they have made said they are RANDOM... I'm surprised they aren't CHOICE instead but not surpised you don't get one of each. :(

14. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

If you go to the Japanese site I linked to, it says choice