1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What's at Sanctuary's end?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Guest, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I was just readng up on Sanctuary and wondered what was in the village at the end of the dungeon? Is it like the Wind village?
  2. Xanth de Orlig

Xanth de Orlig Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BRPA

May 1, 2004

ok i guess thats a kinda blunt answer ;-)

there is a village there, but nothing like wind, with shops and what not, but a few quest givers and alot of monsters roaming around and clogging up the streets.

if you have honor, i suggest using it to get there, or peacing always worked for me ....

i believe there is at very least an npc to rez you there .. not sure about a banker ... been a while since i ventured down that way.
  3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    There quests givers there. and one of them is the only one that gives the quest to get the spellweaving scroll "Friend of Fiend".

Fun place to work on high skill provoke! [​IMG]
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks Guys I always like to know what is waiting for me at the end no matter what condition I am in when I get there.
  5. Yes there are a few quest givers there. But last time I checked, there was *not* a healer at the end. Made a tough trek into there even worse lol !