1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Publish 97 is currently on TC1! They are currently focusing on the pet customization aspect of the pet revamp. Head to TC1 and send in your feedback or discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A new State of Stratics is up. Check it out here!
    Dismiss Notice

Whats being supported?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok, the game is gone. That was clear to those without developer admiration.

What will be supported?

Will CC be approved?

Will payouts increase?

Anyone have a pre-built size 8 they wanna give me so I can goof off.

Anyone want to give me game $? Bo is a lazy ass and wont work if he cant pizza!

And wth am I still skilling...

2. Guest

Guest Guest

hey i have one u can have, let me know in here and ill get in game with ya and give it to ya

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I think these are all good questions.
    I'm hoping after the dust clears, maybe more answers will be forth-coming.
    That's just a hope, though.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I think these are all good questions.
    I'm hoping after the dust clears, maybe more answers will be forth-coming.
    That's just a hope, though.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, I think it's fair to want to know what will be supported these last 3 months and what won't.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you for the property! And I give you permission to write long posts without using any spaces between the lines.

I guess i better crank out the CC til Parazid leaves today.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Thank you for the property! And I give you permission to write long posts without using any spaces between the lines.

I guess i better crank out the CC til Parazid leaves today.

[/ QUOTE ]

is she leaving? or will she stick around?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Paula posted a screenshot of town hall.

Randy and Parizad are gonna be on the game until Aug 1. Not sure what we can expect. Maybe payouts turned up.

I would ask for green free but I like to green for old time sake.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

nothing will be done with the game other then cc being approved no more updates can be done to the game they cant even do amnesty