1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What's going on with Origin (EA shop)?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zeroh, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Zeroh

Zeroh Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'm trying to buy a 6 month code on Origin and still no luck. It says that they couldn't authorize it but the response is so fast that i'm pretty sure that it even didn't "asked" for authorization. Right now i purchased 2 Gothic Packs using the very same credit card and no problem, but i cannot do the same with a 6 month code. The credit card works ok in other places.

A week ago i had the same problem. I had been all the sunday trying to buy a character transfer token, 7th slot & Storage and no luck until the next day.

Is this common?

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

There used to be a limit to how many items you could purchase per account per month. I am not sure if that is still the case.

3. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Careful!! I got a code the other day and once i hit confirm it logged me out instead of the thanks for your order/transaction complete page.

LUCKILY i already had my email up or else i wouldnt have known if the transaction went through.