1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What's going on with Stratics and the forums?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Llewen, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Mar 3, 2006
    Just curious. Stratics has been down a lot the past few days. Has Stratics been the victim of some form of attack, or is this a hosting issue, or is it none of my business? :)
  2. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

I was wondering the same ... was getting a lot of timeouts. First thought was perhaps denial of service attack.
  3. anvira

anvira Guest

Funny this has been happening to me for a few days now....

Really puts it into perspective how much I enjoy the boards *finger-tap, nervous twitch* till the boards come back up.

4. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Welp, it could also be that Kelmo got his humongous axe back and took his frustrations out on poor server gerbil.

<waves> Hiya Kelmo!
  5. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Ditto, several days. Yesterday(~18hrs ago) it came up, but had a white page w/ something about a database error