1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Whats Going On With UO

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by TheGrimReefer, Feb 3, 2010.

1. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

Im not sure if anyone else notices but

Since when can we NOT leech mana in wraith form. I have 120 necro and ss and still do not leech mana. As Far as I knew and have done in the past that you could except on certain things but not a rat spawn

When are they going to reaply being able to case in animal form. Few months ago they implimented a patch which allowed us to do so. Yes there was a bug with it but what happened to the idea.

Spawn corpses dissapear too quickly. If someone dies and has to run to get rezed by the time they get back the corpse that looted them is already gone including whatever they looted.

New Insurance Concept. This I think is by far the dumbest thing they have ever done. Talk about gold sink there it is with insurance. instead of loosing a few k to insurance now its 20-30k depending on what you are wearing.

Why not just force people to quit. It will happen if they keep nerfing stuff and changing how the game play is

2. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Insurance for a mega-modded item SHOULD be more than for a standard Legendary item not enhanced and imbued. Scalable insurance is a good thing. If you paid millions for it why shouldn't you also have a higher insurance cost?

Other than that, I'm in close agreement on your post.

3. ingsmsico

ingsmsico Visitor

I don't want dev's wasting time implementing a way to tax people for owning expensive items. it doesn't make sense and it would be too complicated.

also what about faction orny vs. regular orny. the faction orny is basically free so it would have almost 0 insurance rate right?

4. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

what a dumb post

why do you people still complain about this crap?

5. A Rev

A Rev Guest

Fixed :)

6. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

we still complain because they seem to fix all the stuff that isnt broken and leave broken stuff alone. It wont matter the end of uo is near

7. Ls Jax Ls

Ls Jax Ls Visitor

If your seriously considering quitting over item insurance you shouldn't be playing UO to begin with. You idiots care so much about your little pixels and miss the entire point of the game.

8. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Which is?