1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Whats it take to make Str, Int, Dex

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by RavenWinterHawk, Dec 11, 2009.

1. For PvM
    I want to make jewelry with FC, FCR and +8 str, +8 Int, +8 dex. Is that possible.

I carry regs and swing a mace.
    I want 70's suit with max Str, Dex, and Int. Is that possible.

I now have 100 Imbuing.

Or send me to where I can look this up. I appreciate the help.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=30739

It's not possible to get as high as you want, due to the weights of the properties.

The attributes have a weight of 1.1 each
    The Faster Casting 1 has a weight of 1.4
    Faster Cast Recovery has a weight of 1.2

FC 1, FCR 3, and 8 in all three would total 590%, well over the cap of 500%

Do note that, IIRC, there is currently a cap of 150 for stats, with modifying equipment, and a +25 cap each on HP/Stam/mana increase.

You could do FC 1, FCR 1, two of the Stats at +8 and the third at +7 (140+40+220+96.25 = 496.25)

or FC 1, with all 3 at +8 at 470% intensity

ir FCR 3, with all 3 at +8 for 450% intensity (and this one can be done on non-exceptional jewelry)

Armor gives derived stat bonuses, not the primary stat bonuses, so you'd have to use artifacts and replicas to get the rest the way to 150/150/150 for STR/DEX/INT (and would need a total of +47 from those artifacts).

My advice would be to get an arcane shield, for its SC with FC 1, and do the FC 1 with +8s for one jewelry piece, and the FCR 3 with +8s for the other, for your plan. That will only put you at FC 2/FCR 3, but if you ever use a boomstick for a weapon (as it's a 1-handed macing weapon), it would give you some LRC, and raise the FCR to 5.

3. I wish you could be more detailed.:thumbsup:

Thanks

4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

You sure about that? HP, sure, but I don't think the last two do.

5. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

No caps for mana and stam increase actually.

6. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

no such thing as non except jewelery, they all have 500 cap.. even the npc bought ones.

7. pgcd

pgcd Guest

If you try to imbue the same properties on NPC-bought jewels and exceptional ones, you'll notice the odds are rather different.

8. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

ive never noticed this at all, as my gargoyle imbuer doesnt have tinkering but my smith does..

sometimes i make jewelery to imbue sometimes i just go buy it.
    sometimes i have it looted with 1 or more properties i am looking for..
    they all seem to have the 500 weight cap.

9. What interests me is the Max HP.

I believe there is a replica helmet that gives +30 hp. Are you sure about that +25 hit point cap?

10. Basara

Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Re: What interests me is the Max HP.

I've got two of the helmets - the 30% HCI type and the 30 HPI type - the latter only raises my HP 25.

There's several items that have displayed values over cap, now - including a Doom arti that gives IIRC 75% SSI when the cap is 60%, that is treated as only 60,%, unless you are hit by an effect that gives negative SSI.

11. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Does the helm give you the 'rest' of the hp if you get cursed? Or still only +25 because a curse isn't technically affecting the HP directly, just the STR?

12. Basara

Well, as I'm only 100 HP without the helmet, I'm not hitting the cap with it on...