1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by nobuttkisser, Mar 20, 2008.

1. nobuttkisser

nobuttkisser Guest

Imagine that you have awaken, went into your favorite sim and low and behold:

No more lag
    - Custom Content is a plenty
    - Botters are non exhistent
    - Free Green is an option for those who want it
    - Skills work fine
    - Payouts are such where you no longer have to deal with ATM's
    - cheaters are now identified via "the servers" and all who cheat are dealt with severely and immediately
    - All "Free/Thank You" anniversary are given to each player who qualified
    - all updates are now posted most expediently (pardon spelling)
    - The EAL game "as a whole" runs with little to no problems

Given the nature of most of the users of this game and message board a basic question for those who "demand things yesterday....",

WHAT'S NEXT?????
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

buying a lotto ticket cuz boy i'm feeling lucky!!! [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

We would love to see this all happen but it's going to take time it's not like we can fall asleep and then wake up and it's all done they just worked 48 hours on a bug issue with almost no sleep!
  4. people always want more more more more more more more more. Just take it for what it is and the improvements will come [​IMG]
  5. imagine if people presented their ideas in a constructive and polite manner instead of sarcasm. [​IMG]

edit for typo
  6. What would come next would be all the features we spent almost a year talking about on the wiki, and on the blog. Like the option to have multiple lots, live in multiple lots, portals that connect lots, having the option to leave your house open after you log out, etc...!
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

buying a lotto ticket cuz boy i'm feeling lucky!!! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I love the anticipation of new things coming along. We all know that they do their best to get things rolling and obviously it will take time. But sometimes you have to view comments posted on this forum as light fun. Because lately all i've seen was bantering and name calling back and forth. Though it's interesting to read it divides us in more ways than 1!