1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

what's purpose of guard zone at yew gate

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_onthefifty, Apr 21, 2008.

1. I don't see why we need this. seems lately there are too many blue guys at the gate, and the minute u flag on them they run back to the gate and cry guards.

why not make the area around the gate rocks a safe zone, just so you can gate in wiot being attacked right when u come out of the moon gate.

i think its a cheap way to get a kill. you want to come to the gate and kill reds, fine, i just dont see why u need the help of the brittania guard to do it.

any opinion on this?

2. To answer your question...

There is a guard zone around all moongates and near t2a entrances because Lord British determined that the citizens of Brit needed protection while loading into a new area.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

People would sit and target the first thing to appear at a gate if there was no guard zone...la

4. If there were no guards at Yew Gate, there, in a sense, would not be a "Yew Gate"....

This does not mean I think there should be gz's in fel though.

5. <blockquote><hr>

People would sit and target the first thing to appear at a gate if there was no guard zone...la

[/ QUOTE ]

Kinda like how ilsh spirituality gate is on Siege [​IMG]