1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

whats so good about the woodland armor?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by CountSilverbow, Mar 23, 2011.

1. CountSilverbow

CountSilverbow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i mean does it give some kind of extra bonus it was explained to me once but
    i dont get it?

2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Its a way to get an extra mod on armor. like bloodwood gives 2 hpr, and heartwood has 5 or 6 random mods, most desirable being hit chance. If you really want to make an elite piece of armor, you imbue it, then enhance it. Both will buff resists higher than you can get than just imbuing, heartwood has the chance of giving hci.

Now before the forged metal tool, and even since it, making that perfect imbued then heartwood enhanced piece of armor takes alot of crafting the base piece, and is a gamble weather or not youll get the hci.

Theres tons of threads about this, and its pretty easy to find the exact wood properties on stratics and other sites for more detailed info.

3. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Simplest answer? 6 properties per piece.