1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the best spellbook in the game with spell damage increase?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Ethereal_Corpse, Mar 5, 2009.

1. I have no idea i see so many. Thanks in advance E.C

2. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

30sdi I believe is the max, found on invasion spellbooks, some having dci/lmc others having lrc.

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The invasion books do cap at 30sdi which is the max sdi given on a spellbook.

But if you get a Scrappers (25%sdi) with the appropriate slayer property, you'll be doing a lot more damage!

4. kentuckyjoe

kentuckyjoe Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have an Elemental Slayer Scrappers that I use in Doom with my spellweaver. I hit WOD for over 650hp, over 700 if I have up Arcane Empowerment. This is only with 37 sdi, so if I were to put on more sdi stuff, I would hit for alot more:)

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I have spent a lot of time trying to get one of each of the 6 super-slayers on a scrappers... If I could just find a Repond Slayer, I'd have the complete set.

The Demon and Undead are well worth it!

6. SupSoc

SupSoc Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Tazor, how do you know if it is a real demon or undead slayer scrappers with the old trick being in place? You could engrave the books to make it look like it was a demon slayer, but it really wasn't.

7. gjohnson5

gjohnson5 Guest

Due to the cost of ingredients and the success chance of getting a slayer spellbook, I dont see how anyone has a bunch of super slayer scrappers.

If your guild has a stockpile of ingredients, then maybe
    My scribes chances of getting a super slayer regular spellbook were like 1/500

8. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Who is this Tazor you speak of??? lol

The Engraved ones all involve having an engraving so long that it wraps around to create a 2nd line with the false property listed there. Simply make sure that there is no long engraved line on it...

I have seen several false "Repond Scrappers" around Atlantic - but I have not yet even seen a real one. Still looking though...

9. Tazar

Tazar Guest

My guild has done tons and tons of peerless - and we pool all of our ingredients - and we have gotten ZERO super-slayers.

You are correct - the chances of making a super-slayer is very slim. I purchased mine from various players including one from Tomas Bryce, and one from a Stratics Admin. I have even gone to other shards for 3 of the 5 that I have. :)

10. SupSoc

SupSoc Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran