1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Swordsmanship] Whats the best template for big hits in pvp?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by purepvppall, Nov 3, 2010.

1. purepvppall

purepvppall Guest

Im looking for a temp with a setup of skills giving me the biggest hits at once in pvp. Is that worth doing it ? i guess it will be based on str bushido chiv sword LJ but dont really know how to connect all of them ^^ im planing that char for more like group pvp to finish player off. Any ideas ?
  2. "Whats the best template for big hits in pvp?"

3. purepvppall

purepvppall Guest

but what im saying is i want to have a warrior with slow weapon and a lot of str for a big hits just dont know how big hits i can do to players in pvp is that caped some how ?

sword 120
    ana 100
    tact 120
    resis 120
    bushido 100
    chiv 60
    parry 100

str 160
    dex 25
    int 40

can be any good ?
  4. Having a slow weapon is a waste of time because no matter how hard you hit they can heal inbetween your swings. There is a range of weapons that give the best damage while swinging at the cap depending on your Stamina and SSI.

Armour Ignore is capped at 35. You can do more via other means, Double Strike/Shot.

You can't have 160 str.

5. A Bad Player

A Bad Player Guest

Mystic archer. Spell plague prep, ai with double hit spell, bombard on trigger. Possible 115 damage roughly.

There are also two lumberjack variants and its easy to swing at cap. Two shot kills ;x
  6. purepvppall

purepvppall Guest

damn thats what i meant :) can u tell me how to build those LJ builds cos im really about doing it. Might to be fun for a group pvp ;]
  7. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008