1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

what's the deal with dci?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by a Rookie, Sep 19, 2009.

1. a Rookie

a Rookie Guest

i swear to god. i'm running 60+dci 120eval and 100 anat and i ran into this dexxer on test who literally hits me 9/10 times. what is the point of dci if it doesn't do anything?

2. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

lol do you post this in every forum?

3. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

DCI is fine..

4. HippieMagic

HippieMagic Guest

45 is max... if the dexxer has 45 hci you effectively have 0... It's fine though my warrior has 45 with 120 parry and he barely takes damage between dci and parry doing its thing...

5. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

HLD is a pain, too.

6. Pain_

Pain_ Guest

on my dexxer 120fenc+45hci+hld i hit mage 1\3 times, seriously

7. Alezi

Alezi Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Drop anatomy 99.9% and the problem should be solved. GM anatomy+eval as defensive skill seems to be bugging (from what I've heard).

8. Ls Jax Ls

Ls Jax Ls Visitor

Actually, he has a valid point with 60 dci. I am positive that before stygian came out it was possible to keep 45 dci after being hit with hld by having 70 dci (which i have on my mage). I am also certain that the effectiveness of dci has dramatically declined after stygian's release. I'm not quite sure what they did, but i know that it is effectively ruining mages in open field situations. At this rate, the next patch/expansion that comes out will render mages as useless as the new gargoyle race. It's a pity that they are ruining the only skill-based character left in ultima.

9. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah.. Why have I've heard this 900000 times?