1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What's the deal with my resist??

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by StaggerLeigh, Jun 24, 2008.

1. StaggerLeigh

StaggerLeigh Guest

When I log in at first on one of my characters, it gives me messages as if I were crossing a server line with jewelry on. Tells me my resist is now 68.8, then it tells me it has decreased to 34.8. When I click "show real" on my skills sheet it says that I have 68.8, but unclicked it reads 34.8.

What gives? I am completely naked for this test. Is there some sort of spell I don't know about that could have been cast on me?

2. Reactive Armor, Protection (and arch prot) and one other (ARG! can't recall) are toggles. Cast and it's active, cast again it's gone.

Open your status gump ... click the blue gem in the upper left to open the buff/debuff bar and see if something is there. bet that's it.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Sounds like protection, all right

Luckily, anyone can cast it from scroll to get rid of it.