1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Whats the deal with the 500+ Resists Heartwood Armor?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Visolara16, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Visolara16

Visolara16 Guest

I've somewhat heard the story of how they came about, and I they can be instantly deleted if seen so not much help for PvP ect, but whats the deal with it? Are there a decent amount secretly around on the black market? Are they worth buying, if so how much? If you buy one and hide it could the GMs somehow just clear the resists or is it impossible for them to look it up in their database ect.?

2. Are you talking about the Darkwood armor bug?

Not gonna tell how it was done, but if found with it youll have the item taken by a GM and possibly perma banned. I think they fixed the way it was done in the past but ya never know. People will try to find a way and maybe someone got lucky.

Basically you got all 70s resist by wearing just 1 piece of the armor set after it was bugged. Then you could use the rest of you suit to max out everything else you wanted (lmc, mr, sr, hpr, etc.)

There was a set of 70 resist darkwood arms on ebay a few years ago for about $200 US lol.