1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats the lowest hammer I should burn for this quality weapon?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Iwilleatyoursoul, Mar 28, 2008.

1. SC
    -20 Magery
    40+ hit spell
    10+ DCI

I was wondering whats the lowest end hammer I should be burning in an attempt to get a chance at making this kind of weapon?
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    Gold runic at minimum, for chance of 4 properties - better to use Agapite (4 properites guaranteed) or better.
  3. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2004
    If you want Spell Channelling without Faster Casting -1, you'll need to use a Verite or Valorite Hammer. The odds of getting that exact combination (not including the FC) is about 1 in 400 (assuming 20 possible properties). That would be 16 Agapite Hammers or around 14 Gold Hammers. Of course you could get it on the first swing, so what the heck.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

best thing is to go to the test center and check for yourself. IMO i say copper runics for weapon to sell to the public. I been able to sell weapons made from copper runic for up to 500k but that like 1 in 4 hammers. Bronze hammers get better with a good weapon to sell out 3. and another factor is how are you going to get these hammers? Bods or Buying?
  5. I was just told by a guildmate that you can only get the specified weapon with a val hammer....I kept trying to refer him to here but I'm assuming he never read it.

Anyways I'm stocking up on gold/aggy hammers and going to try the crafting bulk weaps and see how that goes. I hope you all are right!