1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What's the state of the game?

Discussion in 'SWG General Discussion' started by Black Sun, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    I used to play SWG years ago, I was in the beta, and played for a while after that. Up until the NGE made me want to quit. I suppose this is a dumb question, but I'll ask anyway. Have any changes been made to bring the game back to something close to what it was before the combat upgrade and the NGE? I loved it before they made the changes, but after that it was too simplified. I felt like I was playing a kiddie version of the game.

Last time I logged in during one of their free return trials, the servers were just about empty. In hours of playing I only saw maybe half a dozen people. How are things these days? Any better?
  2. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

3. RainStar

RainStar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 20, 2003
    Yup, the game is alive and well. Make some characters on different servers and see which one you like the best before making it permanent.