1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What's up Catskills!

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by UltimaSword, Jul 14, 2008.

1. UltimaSword

UltimaSword Guest

I am new to the forums and all my characters are on Catskills. I am currently having issues getting my damn computer to run UO but when I do I look forward to playing with you guys.
  2. NB-Cats

NB-Cats Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 12, 2003

Don't bother playing here!!
  3. mtman

mtman Guest

Welcome and good luck
  4. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    Welcome to Cats, hope you enjoy your time here. I know I've enjoyed mine so far.
  5. UltimaSword

UltimaSword Guest

I know I will continue to. Been on Cats since I started at blackthorns revenge. And now that I heard DB4 left or partially left thats cool.
  6. Stucky

Stucky Guest

Hiya and welcome home!

*damnit trying to bs on forums and kill melissa and i died.*

After 8-9 some-odd years I've started reading here also. I'd put in a remark every few months or so, but mostly when i've been drinking. :lick: :shots: Anyhoo, I'm always on the lookout for more nice people to hang out with. Especially because im off for the summer and can play more yet my guildmates will be working. The coven is here for anyone, Bishes ftw. Man I need some sleep!