1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What's up Sonoma?

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Jagerstadt, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Jagerstadt

Jagerstadt Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dropping in and saying hello. I can't believe some of you are still here after all these years.

Any old guys from EFL/E^E still around?

I see Poo and Hunter are still here, as always.

Cheers,
    Sean

2. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Long time no see!!!! Great to hear from ya. There has been an influx of 'returnees' over the last few weeks ... hope you might consider joining them :)

*cookie hugs*

3. Lord Hunter

Lord Hunter Babbling Loonie

Hey Jag! Good to see you. Yep. still here going strong. Never really see anyone though. How are things?

4. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

the good old UO boomerang.

everyone comes back sooner or later!

Queen Mum likes this.
  5. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable

Still alive and kicking Sean. This is Darkstone/Steve. I cannot think of anyone from E^E that I still play with. There may still be a few floating around. Hooman and Saph have long since left the game. Still got them on FB and talk to them from time to time. Anways. Shoot me a PM with some contact info for you man. Be good to catch up.

6. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Wow, been a while since old EFL / E^E days. I have been working on my Masters degree for the past two years so I have not been on much. Just about done so hopefully that will change soon.

7. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

Yep. I can't think of anyone either....

8. Jagerstadt

Jagerstadt Journeyman

My reply is a bit late, and I apologize. Glad to see everyone is doing well. Like Endrik, I've been busy with school, as well as with work. Now that the semester's over, I'm getting ready to gear back up for WoW, but I will say that UO has this sort of magnetism that no other game has been able to match. Maybe it's just old memories. I still remember my first try at factions, and Poo giving me a black horse. The urge to return always comes out of nowhere. Good to hear from/see some familiar faces Mum, Hunter, Poo. Steve, I think I've spotted you on Phillip's FB...I'll send you an add. Endrik, good luck with your degree brother.

Cheers,
    Sean

9. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

im your pusher.

10. Hey Sean! I use to be in EFL with you and E^E for a while too. Man its nice to see that this game is still going, and yes I agree this game has a sort of magnetism that no many can understand but it is there and will always be the best game I played and some of the best memories I have made as well. Does anyone know if Turk/Dirtnap/Matrix is still playing he was big time EFL with me.