1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Whats with the Houses Dropping with no decay wait

Discussion in 'UHall' started by outcry, Oct 10, 2011.

1. outcry

outcry Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

So on catskills I found at least 25 houses that just went and dropped was no decay rate they just fell and all items on the ground tonight after patch...

Is the house timers put back on and is this a mistake and people could lose items due to problem with patch and people's houses that could still be turned on dropping or prehaps one's that should dropped?

Now I am all for free loot from Idocs but would hate to get someones items that still plays the game and this is a glitch

2. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just had a run around the 12 IDOC'S i knew about on Europa before Migration. All still standing.
    Minoc fine, Desert fine, Ice fine.

Looks like this may be an internal shard problem?

3. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

I just checked some IDOCs on LS, and some houses on recently inactive accounts (including one of my own that went inactive in August thanks to account problems) - still standing.

You got my hopes up though, I was hoping they were finally deleting bugged houses :(

4. outcry

outcry Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Well we had a ton on catskills that fell that is why I asked if it was a fluke or every shard.. all ours here were fel ones if that helps

5. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Could be just someone with too many accounts who finally got fed up with EA and the Account Migration headache. I've run across houses of people who quit like that before. Houses demolished, Greater Dragon released on the steps, thousands of items left to rot. Keeps em from being tempted to come back.

6. Capn Kranky

Capn Kranky Guest

Just asking ... is it possible these places belong to players who have been caught doing bad things? If so, I think the policy is to simply "delete all" when it comes to housing for these cases.

Not saying it is so ... just asking. And it could be some folks simply packed up and dropped the units as they left the game.

7. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Mesanna was on Atlantic earlier and said that she was in the process of removing OSI owned houses.

8. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Oh good, maybe she will get around to my server that I spent a couple days finding every last one on and sent in a list of over a year ago.

9. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

About time a bunch of houses start being dropped.

10. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Well there's still OSI owned housing on Atlantic!