1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Whats with the purple pots

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Specialshoes, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Specialshoes

Stratics Veteran

My guildmates dont recieve damage from them in either fel or tram. If they are aggressive to me or not. In a guard zone our out of a guard zone.

We are trying to put an event together were the only weapon allowed are purple pots. Anyone have any suggestions? Or are we SOL?

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Very odd...

However to recieve damage from the explosion potions the receiver of the pot must be either gray or red if the thrower is blue.

If the thrower is red, however, it doesn't matter.

If you're guildmates I am unsure. Think it might still follow the same rules as above. In a nutshell: The receiver must be gray/red unless the tosser is red.

3. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

They dont work on guild mates, or blues if your a blue. Same as any AOE spells you cast

4. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

More messed up rules to accommodate the this-for-this and that-for-that systems.

I wish they would open up PvP and give us a working justice system, and make things work like what common sense would tell you they should.

5. Babble

Babble Guest

I understand why they disaled friendly fire as most other games do that too, but I still miss it.
    It takes away from the game, though it adds making it group friendlier and simpler.

6. Specialshoes

Stratics Veteran

I would be happy if they would let us ride without elbow pads for a little while.

7. Capt.E

Capt.E Guest

The only thing I can think of is to setup an opposition guild for the event. Then go to war with them. I am fairly certain you still have to abide by the if you are blue, go grey first. Kinda unsure about that though. A plus would be that the war system will keep score for ya :)

8. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You're SOL. Would have to disband guild in order to enjoy the full range of PvP nuances.