1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Whats with these graphics and why when did it change?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Thunderz, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have a old verite bandana and come to think of it remember a mate wearing a black one that looks like the verite one in the pic. Both look normal like bandaana's when not equipped but every new bandaana i make or loot look like the white one with some crazy/ugly looking ears on it pointing upwards and more like a 70's rave headband............!
    Whats going on here? when why was the graphic changed to this ugly looking thing!!

actually if my mind serves me right (mind hmmm dodgy old thing in skull) this was the 3d graphic of a bandaana that has crept its way into 2d some how?

Sorrry if iv missed something here
    [​IMG]

Thanks for any info

2. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It's the same graphic. The colors that have been added post-pub16 just dye the part that's supposed to be solid black to cover up stuff behind it as well, makin it look like ears or horns. If you want one that looks good, stay away from neons.

3. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You can get rid of the fuzzy side bits by using a special dye tub. Or don't dye the cloth you get from the tailors. I think any other dyes, normal tub included, will give the colour bleed. Black and special tub colours work fine though, my burglar's bandanas both dye ok that way.

Wenchy