1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What's with those red guys...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by uoBuoY, Sep 9, 2010.

1. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

outside the Spirituality gate? I've passed through them dozens of times to farm Swoop for crap to unravel but tonight they attacked me! I'm a Tamer so no chance of aggro. What's up with that?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

check your loyalty if you are - against them they will attack you and also they will attack pets

3. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

I didn't know that...but they never attacked me since they appeared. I just ignored them, ran through them, around them, no problem. Then tonight Mars Attacks!

4. PsychoKinetic

PsychoKinetic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You had me worried that something changed because I pass by these guys a few times every day.

I wandered out in the middle of their camp and all I got from the hound masters and recruits were salutes.

5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran