1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats wrong with Band Machine Payouts?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I tried playing the band machine today and was doing really well until I went to cashout. I got a wopping $0. Whats up devs? Is the band machine obsolete now or is it a bug? Either way lets focus on fixing payouts before we go about renaming the simoleans. Priorities!!!

Keep the discussion up to get their attention!
  2. LOL more things are Priority ATM. Band has been bugged since TC3 opened its only one of many ways to make money might wanna try a differant object till thay get time to fix band .LMAO
  3. I believe they said they're aware, but like you said "priorities". They're busy with merges, web services, graphics, etc.,