1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello Guest! On January 27th Stratics will be brought down for an extended maintenance period. This period may take upwards of 12 hours to complete. Please check the thread in the Announcements forum for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

What's wrong with some people in tram?

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Vyal, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Some guy from the TR guild gives a house not even a screen outside Luna away to a guy who has only played for 3 months for free then gets mad when he trades it for a fel keep.

Now whenever I mark runes this kid picks em all up from Luna and goes to every single town and gate just to pick up my shop runes. I asked the guy to stop and this whole tram guild TR comes up and starts talking trash in Luna about how i'm going to be KoS in fel and all sorta trash.

Some tram guild is going to make me KoS in fel? OMG I got to start watching my back I guess :/ The guild is a pretty pathetic buncha kids if ya ask me.

[​IMG]

Same thing today now he wants to fill up runebooks with my shop runes :/

2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

frankly, it sounds like something you would do....

3. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

Did you perhaps try to encourage him to stop jacking your shop runes, by like just buying him the runes for 8 books instead?
    Its true that he doesnt deserve any such treatment, but it would at least save you the head ache of lost effort and time.

4. Drinkard

Drinkard Guest

are u seriously crying about some stolen runes in luna?? if u have anything worth selling, just spam it in luna. dont come on posting about some childish high school stuff for nothn.

-Elie/KARURU/a hooded figure

5. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wow. Just wow. Vyal crying about trammies stealing his runes....next hes gonna say hes awesome at pvp...lawls.

6. Vyal

Vyal Guest

I hate trammies....

7. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

you p*ss and moan about everything in UO, its a wonder you still play.

btw posting peoples names in your screenshots is agaisnt the stratics TOS, last i checked.

8. Vyal

Vyal Guest

So is trolling :thumbsup:

9. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I fear this thread has gone as far as it productively can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.