1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

What's wrong with this name?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Granjell, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Granjell

Granjell Guest

I have been trying to create a new toon for the past couple of days, a tall yellow bear, and have submitted the following names, all of which have been rejected:

At'a Boy Luther
    Atta Boy Luther
    Attaboi Luther
    Attaboy Loother
    Atta Boyluther

Ghosten Mr. Chicken (rejected outright as not valid)

Jellystone Ranger

BeargrrMeister Meisterbeargrr
    BrrgrrMeister Mesiterbrrgrr
    BrrgrrMaster Masterbrrgrr

Re-reading the name guidelines, I guess i can see why the ones with "Meister" in them are being rejected as being foreign words. I suspect that "Ghost" might be considered too scary (or whatever). However, I don't understand why any of the rest have been kicked back.

Have I just been unlucky in my timing, what with all the updating going on? Can anyone tell me why these names are rejectable, considering some of the ones I've seen running around Toontown?

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm going to guess the bear names have too many consonants and not enough vowels. Beyond that, I have no clue (and usually don't when it comes to name rejections). Maybe the phrase rule?

3. Holocog

Holocog Guest

Theres 2 or 3 "Brittany Spears'" running around so im wondering why your names were blocked.... Well If at first you dont suceed.......

4. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Who knows. There are a lot of Atta Boys running around so don't know if Luther is what is giving you problems. I have 3 sfs names Atta Boy and one named Atta Girl.

5. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Wow - I re-tried "Baggins" and it passed this time! Apparently it is worth it to resubmit a name more than once.

Tall Yellow Bear named Baggins - 18 laff, and already friends with a nice toon called Trish McBurp!

Yay!

6. Hile

Hile Guest

Yeah its good to at least try 2-3 times.

7. Trish

Trish Certifiable

Do wha? :eek:

8. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Did someone copy you? It was a 32 laff small brown bear I met in Donald's Dock today. I THOUGHT you would have had more laff, but.... that's weird if it was not you.

9. Dane1980

Dane1980 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I think that is because they have quit allowing Mr, I am pretty sure I had that rejected once.

10. kiwi115

kiwi115 Guest

were you the one who was runing around with a yellow rabbit? :eek:

11. Granjell

Granjell Guest

I think there was a yellow rabbit in the first couple of battles I did with the fake Trish McBurp. Bionic Bunny or something like that....

12. Holocog

Holocog Guest

Trish in disguise...:twak:

13. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Think Ghosten Mr. Chicken might have worked without the .?

14. Trish

Trish Certifiable

More likely would've worked as "Mister".

15. Granjell

Granjell Guest

You know - maybe I'll try it again spelling out Mister -- I'll let you know the result.