1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Whats Your Stealth Template Look Like?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Cheepareap, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Cheepareap

Cheepareap Guest

When it comes to PvE or PvP. What does your Stealther Template look like?

Mine WILL be:

Archery
    Tactics
    Anatomy
    Healing
    Ninja
    Stealth
    Hiding

I've always found this to be a neat Stealth Archer Template for PvP.

Anybody have any unique templates?

2. Cheepareap

Cheepareap Guest

If I'm not mistaken... Archery has a high rate of missing your target.. doesnt it? I always remember wiffing a lot more than a normal dexer would. So getting off that final blow to your un-suspecting victim could be a gamble.. or even that Dismount!

3. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

100 hiding
    80 stealth
    100 peace
    100 music
    120 mage
    100 eval
    100 med

This char can walk around just about anywhere and drop EVs. When revealed peace invisi/hide stealth away. Works really well for breaking argo and preventing revels.

PvM only!

As for the stealth archer... OMG I have had some fun with that!. It is your basic everyday insta res killing machine! What ya do is find where the enemy guild is getting their players back up and use the ninja move shadow strike(i think its called) on the fresh resed. When a player didnt equip their weapon yet its kind of hard to whiff an arrow!

4. Cheepareap

Cheepareap Guest

I'm thinking about making a stealth archer again for stealthing around the PvP zones and snagging that last shot for the killing blow and running off. lol

5. Lori DeLeon

Lori DeLeon Guest

Magery
    Eval
    Meditation
    Hiding
    Stealth

6. Cheepareap

Cheepareap Guest

Stealth mages?? hmm

7. Lori DeLeon

Lori DeLeon Guest

Yeah, I know it's not the most powerful template I could come up with; but I love magery and I love stealth so.... :thumbup: