1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When a player puts a pet for sale at a vendor in magincia does it remove Bless/Tasty Treats?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by HP_Zoro_HP, Jun 13, 2013.

1. HP_Zoro_HP

HP_Zoro_HP Seasoned Veteran

Just trying to figure out how to determine if a pet has tasty treats... Since it lasts 20 minutes iwth a 2minute cooldown...

I did experience something weird today though... I went to purchase a pet and it had blue sparkles (the same graphic as the bless spell when you cast bless on something or someone) except the person wasnt casting "bless". Periodically every few seconds the blue sparkles would come back up on the ostard and it made me wonder... Is that what Tasty Treats do or is that a pet buff of some kind?

I cannot seem to find much info about "Tasty Treats" even on UOGuide, so resorting to here.

#1 HP_Zoro_HP, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  2. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Tasty Treats don't do that. To be honest, my first suspicion was discord, but why someone would discord a pet they are selling escapes me! Maybe the spellweaving 'Gift of Renewal' healing? But again, can't see why on something you are selling.

#2 Aurelius, Jun 13, 2013
  3. HP_Zoro_HP

How can you tell if a pet has Tatsy Treats on though?

4. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Bar noticing something strange on the pet stats if you lore the creature I don't think you can, which is rather a problem when running a battle chicken fighting league....

I've never seen any sort of graphic effect on my GDs when I feed them treats before going hunting, though since I only use classic client I suppose there might be something in EC.

#4 Aurelius, Jun 13, 2013
  5. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Were you or the seller under one of the bard Peacemaking masteries?

6. HP_Zoro_HP

no I was partied with him and a friend came along. When he went to transfer the pet to me and i twa sin the trade window my friend said tha this strength went down and when I right clicked to clos ethe trade window his strength was back to what I saw it at... I tried logging out and back in and me and my friend both saw the sparkle on the players pet, when I was partied with him i didnt get any kind of bard buff but still saw his pet with blue sparkles on it every few seconds.

7. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Best way to tell is having him friend pet to you and try feeding it a tasty treat if u can, then he didn't eat one and if no then he was fed one..