1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

when all reason fails, look around

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Otis Firefly, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

why are we fighing this battle?
    whats the reason behind it?
    LOOK AROUND YOU...the reason is all around.....
    they have messed with our minds long enough and ive had it...theyve gone to far this time......
    they have locked the booze and pizza to the ground out there...WE FIGHT TO FREE THEM!!!!!!!!!

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

.....we are fighting to free beer and pizza????

FREE BEER AND PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Otis Firefly

Stratics Veteran

yes!!!..i sat for about 15 mins wondering why i could not drink from the pitchers on the ground out there....when it came to me...this is evil and corruption at its finest...now they tease and play with our minds and try to hit us where it will freak us out the most!! OUR ALE and FOOD!!....Kill them, Kill them all....tear them to peices.....i am one and so are you....it was the booze askin us for help the whole time....thats who was behind the voices

4. Otis Firefly

Stratics Veteran

well on napa its scattered all over the ground on the corrupted side of moonglow, you cannot touch it...its all locked down...if this is napa only...then Draconi is really messin with my mind on a personal level!!!....never mind bezerker demons when ya start messin with the booze n pizza, about to see a whole new race of bezerker something

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

.....we are fighting to free beer and pizza????

FREE BEER AND PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
    I'm actually fighting because I accidental ate my 9th anny pizza and I am angry!
    Grrr!!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

The liberation of pies, even savory ones, is a cause worth championing!

-Skylark

7. Guest

Guest Guest

ok i know larisa is responsible she was trying to make friends could not give them blackrock so is trying beer and pizza