1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When did fish lose 9 stones?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mjolnir131, May 1, 2011.

1. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

High seas fish types now appear to weight 1 stone each not 10 when did that happen?

2. I checked this when I read it and it seems kinda weird... in stacks the fish show as weighing 10 stones per, unstacked tho they are showing to weigh only one stone.

3. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

wow it's just fish that wear in a container in my house must be a bug

4. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sshhhh! I like it ...... dont look a gift trout in the mouth~!

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Known bug. It only affects the old type graphic fish and the full weight will return if you recall with them in your pack, so be careful. You can find yourself totally stuck with a heck of a lot of weight.

6. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

Yea i know... but if i got fish on me i am going home!!! A nice safe Luna house.

7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Alsoo note, though, that the old-graphic HS fish go to 1 stone if pulled from a stack, and if put into a pack animal, STAY that way in the pack animal even through a recall. I sometimes manage to get an extra 500 stone worth of fish from my alliance's fish co-op to my boat that way, without having to resort to commodity deeds.

Considering that I had 7 quests that averaged 75 fish/crustaceans each (that's 525 total, and still ended up the equivalent of 4500 stone weight counting all the crustaceans as 5 weight), any little bit helps.

There's also a similar bug that appeared recently with named crabs & lobsters counting as 1, but that seems to self-correct if you put any other crustaceans into your pack or the pack animal.

8. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

dont talk to me about crabs an lobsters!!! them bloody things steal my traps left and right!!

Its worse then deadlyest catch!!!

9. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

[email protected]! you can use comm deeds in a ship hold, can't you? I know you can redeem items there, hm...

10. Nails

Nails Journeyman

It is a bug for old graphic fish with new high seas names. when you pull off a stack it makes them revert to a stone until you teleport or recall and they reset with the movement and u will not be moving again.