1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When did we lose the Make Max and Make Number in crafting menus?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Old Man of UO, Nov 4, 2011.

1. It's been a while since I've crafted, just wondering when these disappeared.

2. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

They show up at the bottom of the crafting gump when you look at the details of the item you wish to craft.

3. *blinks*

A-HAH! Thank you!

4. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah... THAT was an improvement over the KR menus that had all the options in the bottom left corner, easy to see and navigate.

Bah!

I just don't really get some of the UI decisions that were made between KR and EC. They killed the KR-enhancements of crafting and Animal Lore gumps by throwing them back into the internal generic gump system, but kept the books under the new system which is horribly broken when translated back into the 2d (generic gump) system. Book UI should have been converted if they were going to go that far.

As it was, it took quite an uproar during the closed beta to retain the runebook interface upgrade.

5. Kons

Kons Adventurer

they are messing up a lot of things! :)

6. Ya, I was looking for the KR location, where it makes sense to put it.

What I would like to see is to unlock all the gumps to allow us... err, I mean Pinco... to make custom gumps.

7. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Poor Pinco good that iam now on the other side ;) Pinco do this!

No but instead of calling for Pinco all the time, he had done a great job, you should begin yourself finding a solution.

8. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I know how to customize legacy gumps, but remake the crafting ones is an insane work :p

9. But... you must already be insane from all the request from people like me!