1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When do customers come first

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by killer instinct, Nov 5, 2009.

1. I love uo.I love to pvp.pvm and do the quests also.When can I get this game to perform?Lag is a issue to pvp.Lag is a issue to pvm.Lag is a issue to gain skills.When will this game let me play like it used to?If it were free I could understand.I have spent real money to get vent for guild, to enhance gameplay.Yet the gameplay just keeps getting worse.I have played for yrs.Made friends.But when is enough, enough.I get 2 months of good lag free gameplay and pay for 1 yr.So my question is?Is there a game that feels responsible enough to it's customers that falls into my gameplay that I can look into?I even named a character, I pay for lag.I just don't see paying anymore.

2. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Are you sure it's EA's end causing you lag?

3. AlderonDark

AlderonDark Guest

Choose a shard closer to your home location. If that doesn't help then there's nothing left but to cough up more cash for a faster connection.